there was no point in sitting in the AHL
– So there was no chance to gain a foothold in Edmonton this year?
– Basically, I spent two months in the team. More precisely, I sat on the podium – I was not even given a chance to play. I think it would have been the same further.
– Well, first of all, I didn’t think so. I felt the strength in myself. I was even sure that I would get into the lineup. And I was very surprised that they left me in the team to watch the games from the stands. If they were immediately sent to the farm, no questions asked. But when you just sit, and everyone just walks by and smiles, but no one considers it necessary to explain the situation … It’s somehow strange. “>
– We played in different conferences, so we never saw each other. We communicated only by phone. “>
– Didn’t pull him with you – to return?
– No, I have no right to do this. He must decide for himself.
– Yes of course. Even before my departure, I could speak more or less English. And now I can talk to the coach without any problems. “>
– Do you think that it was the Canadian mentor who managed to “give acceleration” to Lokomotiv, or are there any merits from his predecessors?
– It’s hard to answer. After all, I returned when the team had already won five victories in a row. And I don’t know how the previous trainers worked.
You might be interested in
No matches found for the selected parameters
This service works for registered users only.
Registration will only take you 5 minutes, but you will get access to some additional features and hidden sections.
We are adding new sections and new functionality, we are trying very hard, but we have not yet managed to add or temporarily remove the pages with which there were some problems for revision. This link will be active soon.
Thank you for understanding!